In order to complete the scheduled K9 bedbug inspections at this time, we have implemented the following protocols:
- All K9 Handlers will wear masks while inspecting. Masks must be put on before employee leaves his/her vehicle.
- All areas to be inspected must be free of people.
- No handler will touch or move anything while inspecting.
- All K9 teams will maintain a social distance from each other and customers during inspection.
- It is preferred that while inspecting we maintain focus on the dog with limited interaction from customers. This will facilitate a more efficient inspection and help with social distancing.
To make an appointment, please call the number below or contact us via our website form.